Vegan Whipped Cream

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Yep. Vegan Whipped Cream.
With 1 ingredient... AND you can buy this ingredient at any grocery store not just the "hippy" co-ops that I like to frequent :)

Vegan Whipped Cream

Ingredients:
1 can of coconut milk (not lite)
Optional: powdered sugar or other sweetener

Directions:
Refrigerate can of coconut overnight.
Turn can upside down and open.
Pour clear liquid off (reserve for another recipe or a smoothie).
Place solidified coconut milk in a stand mixer set with a whisk attachment
Add sweetener as desired.
Whip until desired whip cream consistency is reached.

This whipped cream tastes amazing and definitely makes not being able to have dairy enjoyable!

Let me know if you give it a try!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I didn't expect to come here and find vegan recipes ;)
I've heard of using the amazing cream top from coconut milk but haven't tried it yet. Now if I only had a stand mixer....

Keri Ronk said...

I bet you could use a hand mixer!

KMom said...

Yum!!! Sooooo good :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS