The Pumpkins!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

We had a lot of fun carving pumpkins! Next year I want to do something a little bit more detailed because we were able to knock these out really fast and I was left wanting to do more!

My pumpkin started out this awesome bright yellow
but after 2 days it got all greenish and weird. We think it might not have been a pumpkin but some sort of squash. The insides of it smelled just like a watermelon.

Here are our pumpkins! We make Jack o Lanterns! Emphasis on the Lanterns! Kimberly found the templates on Country Living.
We didn't have a costume party to go to this year so no costumes. (Steel Family: We missed coming to your party!) We planned on being Little Red Riding Hood, The Grandma, and The Wolf. It would have been so cute but we wouldn't have really had anywhere to wear the costumes to. Next year we are definitely going to throw a costume party!

3 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I love this idea, Keri. Lanterns! Totally creative.

Christy said...

I missed you guys this year! At one point I was actually thinking "I wonder what the Ronks would have been..."

Lucky Girl said...

Very cool carving idea!!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS