Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese

Thursday, October 14, 2010

One bite of a bagel topped with this Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese and you will instantly feel like it is fall! If you need a little extra Fall push feel free to drink lots of Hot Apple Cider too!

I started out by making the Pioneer Woman's Pumpkin Butter. It was just okay I wasn't loving it on my toast and then the light bulb went off in my head..... Add cream cheese!!

Seriously is there anything that cream cheese doesn't make taste a million times better?

Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese
1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
1/2 Cup Plain Yogurt
1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
1/2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
8 oz Cream Cheese (softened)

Combine all ingredients until thoroughly incorporated. Store in refrigerator until ready to use. Serve on toasted bagels or bread or muffins or pancakes or waffles or .... or.... ... :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

This is going on my list of things with pumpkin to make soon!!

Sandy said...

That sounds fantastic, I'll have to try it!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS