Stromboli

Monday, August 9, 2010

Ever since Becky gave me this recipe I have not been able to get enough of it! Its kind of pizza-y and bread-y and is basically just super yummy!

Stromboli
Serves: 1 Hungry Man + 1 Ravenous Pregnant Woman + 1 Baby

Ingredients:
Mozzarella Cheese
Cheddar Cheese
Prosciutto
Salami
Italian Seasoning
Pillsbury French Loaf
Marinara Sauce for Dipping
Olive Oil
Parmesan Cheese

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Unroll french loaf
3. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese then add a layer of salami and sprinkle with cheddar cheese and then add a layer of prosciutto
4. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and then roll everything back up
5. Rub outside of loaf with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
6. Bake for 30 minutes

Serve with Marinara sauce for dipping. If you need a great store bought marinara sauce I highly recommend Newman's Own Organic Marinara. It is absolutely my favorite pasta/dipping sauce!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Kerri-
I just made this dish for a couple we are having over tonight. It looks so good. I am using it as an appertizer and I made homemade baked spagetti for the entree.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS