Need a dinner idea?

Friday, June 19, 2009


Make Brown Sugar Barbecue Salmon! I came up with this super simple recipe a little while ago and I make it often. Brian really likes it! Sometimes I serve it with mashed potatoes but this time I made Au Gratin potatoes.

Brown Sugar BBQ Salmon:
Ingredients:
BBQ Sauce (I like Sweet Baby Ray's)
Salmon Fillets
Water
Brown Sugar

Place your salmon fillets in a Ziploc bag, Add about 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, Add some water to give it a thinner consistency. Let it marinade for at least an hour. Then on the bottom of a glass baking dish place about a 1/4 inch layer of brown sugar. Take the Salmon fillets out of the marinade and place them on top of the brown sugar. Bake @ 350 degrees for 20 minutes.

1 comment:

Andi Nicole said...

I just made this and it was delicious! Thanks for sharing!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS