Peanut Butter Roasted Marshmallow Sandwich

Thursday, May 14, 2009

This sandwich is a guilty pleasure. It is so good and so messy. I promise if you try it you will like it! We used to make this when we were little in the summer. :) I have had it two days in a row now :)


Peanut Butter Roasted Marshmallow Sandwich

Place 2 slices of bread on a cookie sheet. Spread peanut butter over 1 side of each of the slices. Sprinkle marshmallows over the top of 1 side (the more the better). I also sprinkle a few on the other slice too and eat those while they are warm :). Place cookie sheet under the broiler until the marshmallows look nice and toasted and the peanut butter is all melty. Then put the two slices together and enjoy!! This goes really great with Chocolate Milk!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you stay so tiny????? :-)

AmyP. said...

I made this for dinner tonight. I think my kids may nominate me for mom-of-the-year now ;-)

Emma said...

OMG!!! I was perusing your blog and stumbled upon this so I decided to try it...SOOO yummy!! I have one bite left of mine and if Hunter doesn't hurry, I'm eating his too!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS