Recipe Time!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

If you love jalapeno poppers then this recipe is for you! I found this one on Allrecipes.com, I love that website. I made the baked version. I popped it under the broiler for a few minutes to make it extra brown and bubbly on top. This dip goes great with crackers, bagel chips, or veggies like cucumber chips and celery sticks.

This picture is right after I took it out of the oven.



JALAPENO POPPER SPREAD

INGREDIENTS
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup mayonnaise
1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
2 ounces canned diced jalapeno peppers, drained
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese

DIRECTIONS
Stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl until smooth. Stir in green chiles and jalapeno peppers. Pour mixture into a microwave safe serving dish, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Microwave on High until hot, about 3 minutes.

FOOTNOTES
Baked Variation
If you would like to brown the cheese, bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for about 30 minutes.

2 comments:

KMom said...

Thank you for the recipe! I tried it and LOVE it! It will go in my keeper recipes for sure!

Anonymous said...

Kmom made at work....everybody loves it!!!!Thank you.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS